What is latest on always home camera (drone)?

I requested an invitation for early release a year ago and I’m not seeing any updates of progress being made towards this exciting new addition to the Ring family. Was hoping to at least see news around potential release dates but to date have seen nothing. Am I missing updates? Ring Always Home Cam, an Indoor Flying Camera | Ring

Hi @dylanwhitehead. The Ring Always Home Cam is available by invitation only via Amazon for neighbors located in the United States. If you have already submitted your request for an invitation via the link provided, you’ll receive an email if you are selected to participate. The Always Home Cam will be available for general purchase outside of Amazon’s Invitation program at a later date, but we do not have any updates on when that may be. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is some grade A BS. Ive spent thousands of dollars on your cameras, security system, ect. And even have the monthly service yet I cant get an “invite” to your “high rollers” club, which I requested over a year ago. I know its petty but I’ll be switching to Wyze. Peace.

I feel you on that, I’ve been on the wait list for 2.5 going to 3 years (10/01/2021) and have multiple ring cameras and their monthly/yearly services, all of the above! and still haven’t gotten any invite from Ring… It is quiet disappointing too. Especially that I am a great tester and can provide good feedback for the device. =/

Had to make an account for this bs reply from you…

Im a hardcore gamer that regularly does testing for games. It doesnt matter if you have all their products, you might not be the demographic for their research, either way you are still more likely to buy ring products so they dont care if you get an invite or not.
Invites could be randomly generated from emails. Or choosen specifically based on peoples knowledge of tech, they could be after people that have no clue in technology to help them so they know the product will be safe for people with no idea what they are doing

Hi @St0rmx, thank you for sharing your input on this topic. As a reminder, please keep the Ring Community Guidelines in mind, as we want to ensure we’re treating everyone with respect. :slight_smile: