Welcome to the Ring Community

Welcome to the Ring Community!

This is your home for everything Ring. Learn about what devices work best for you, get tips on setting up and customizing your Ring, and read about all the latest company news, events and announcements.

We’d love for you to join the conversation in our Message Board, and as always, you can contact our Community Support Team for any additional help.

Please note, your use of the Ring Community site is subject to abiding by the Community Guidelines.

17 Likes

Hi, I purchased ring video doorbell in USA and brought it to India. Can I charge the battery with the supplied orange USB cable from a wall outlet 220V AC. I can’t find this information on the battery if it is to be charged from 110V or 220V.

3 Likes

When is ring going to make it easier to download videos from their website and perhaps a full day as a zip file. I find it cumbersome to use the website and yet to me the app is no better and it consumes data to download.

4 Likes

I bought my second Ring floodlight in October of this year. When my trial period ended I was surprised to see that my subscription that I have did not include the new device that I purchased in October. My subscription should have included both of my Ring devices. Why didn’t it? I need to see my videos from October 1, 2021. There is damage (dead) of my fruit tree that would have been caught on camera.

I need that video.

You may also call me by phone. My number is on file in my account.

5 Likes

Hello…I have a three year old solar panel powered stick up outdoor camera, and am wondering if there have been improvements since then…i.e., is it worth it to purchase a new one for more clarity, etc?

Hi I just bought a Stickup Camera to go with my Ring doorbell. I’m very excited to learn more about how to use it with a solar panel.

Hi, I recently set up ring video doorbell on my back door. I put the power source to battery on the setup and I just wired it up. Is there away for me to change that or can you guys change that. Thanks

1 Like

I have had my ring doorbell for a while but it has been playing up for a month or more. I think it still rings when someone rings it but I am 82 and need help because when I receive certain WhatsApp messages, an American voice announces that someone is at my door!!! This can be alarming in the middle of the night. There is NEVER anyone at my door when this announcement is made. How can I get rid of it?

Hello community, I have multiple cameras and I am trying to find a way see the battery life of all my cameras in one location instead of having to drill down until I see battery then back out then go to the next camera and repeat and repeat.

Why when I did setup I typed my address and it didn’t type my street correctly I live on McKenzie River dr not delta dr so wtf

And now I’m been trying to login for hours it doesn’t recanzie I don’t live on McKenzie river dr only delta

My ring keeps working for a few days than it stops working. I’m connected to WiFi and everything. What can I do to get help for this issue?

4 Likes

Hi
I just installed my stick up cam today, but the two way talk feature doesn’t seem to be working. Is there something I might be missing?

1 Like

I have ring devices registered to my old phone my old phone was destroyed.
I bought a new phone I tried to scan the code bars.
On my devices and it says it’s own by someone else my new phone has the same phone numbers my old one.
The devices are mine it just won’t let me upload.

2 Likes

coder\'javascript:alert(!);\

1 Like

lets test this this for testing the vulnerability

How can I pay my subscription

Please can someone help me .??

Why my videos from 3 months ago are unavailable.?? I never deleted.

Thank you.

Why my videos from 3 months ago are unavailable.?? I never deleted.

Thank you.

My ring purchase. Is over two years ago

What should i add to make the door bell answer my question ?