General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
E
User Solution
Website Won't Stay Logged In
ring-website
troubleshooting

So the majority of the time when I go to the Ring website to check one of my cameras (as I have them bookmarked) it ends up asking me to log in again, which means I have to go though the username and password process, tick the remember me box, confirm TWO different popup windows that try and warn me against logging in and THEN I can finally view the camera, by which point I’ve probably missed whatever it was I was trying to check.

Why won’t the website actually keep me logged in? It seems to last a few hours at most, after which it forces me to log in again and go through those annoying popups.

This is on Firefox on Windows 11 with the AdBlocker disabled.

16-12-2023 07:17:27

Responses (2)

J
User Solution

Hi @Enverex. Try these steps to address your concern:

• Verify you are selecting the option to keep you signed in for 30 days when logging in.

• Make sure you are not using a private browser and that your browser cookies are not being cleared.

• Disable any active VPNs.

• Try using a different browser to see if it does the same thing.

If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call for further assistance.

18-12-2023 06:11:55

E

Hi Justin:

I am ticking that option, every time.

I’m not using private mode in the browser and all other websites have no trouble staying logged in.

I’m not using a VPN or proxy. Nor is my IP changing.

It happens in both Chrome and Firefox.

It’s driving me mad as it makes it impossible to “quickly” check a camera.

11-04-2024 08:47:25

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User