Weather station?

Hi,

We’re using Ring…but for weather we use Netatmo (netatmo.com). Nice looking, but client service is useless, and their (weather) devices have serious communication problems. I have noted that they are moving into security too - devices and systems similar to Ring.

Wouldn’t it be nice if Ring moved also and produced weather stations? Ideally (for me) with WiFi communication rather than radio.

Just a thought…

Regards,

Anders

Hi @Jamlindell. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

A weather station (or link to a weather site) is a great idea for ring. When I see my second home in France from the UK (online on my mobile phone via the video cam) it would be great to see the current temperature and wind speed on the image.

1 Like