We couldn't connect to your ring doorbell, constantly spinning white light

I have recently purchased a ring device. I set it up not realising I was logged into my grandads account. Initially the doorbell set up fine. When I realised the error, I disconnected the device and then removed the address from his ring account. I set up my own ring account and connected the chime without issues. The doorbell on the other hand has been useless. I have tried to set it up on the ring app, it connects to the device and then prompts to connect to the wifi. It connects to the ring set-up network and then after a while states “we couldn’t connect to your ring doorbell” and has instructions for resetting. I do the reset, it flashes blue, then the spinning white light starts with a chime and that is as far as I get. The spinning light does not stop. I have left it for hours and it still spins. I cannot get it to connect. I have tried resetting the device, my phone, the Internet. I have changed and tried both the 5ghz and 2.4ghz. I have tried a different device. I have moved it to right next to the router. I have tried everything and the light doesn’t stop spinning nor does it connect. I can’t seem to access any contact information for the UK and links on here don’t work.

It worked previously until I tried changing the account and now it has nothing but issues.

Hi @AngelTez. You’ve tried all of the troubleshooting steps I would have recommended already. The only other things I would suggest would be to verify the wifi password, and ensure the ports and protocols used by Ring devices are open on your network. If you’re still unable to connect your Doorbell to your network and complete the setup process, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here.