Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
D
Volume slider for speaker volume on Doorbells and Cameras
battery-video-doorbell
device-settings
wireless-security-cameras
app-request
I recenlty installed an outdoor stick up camera and the volume is very low out of the speaker. I have to yell into my phone for my wife to hear me. can you look into the ability to increase the volume on these cameras? we have a door bell and it is good but the camera volume makes that feature basically useless.

29-09-2020 02:01:29

Responses (98)

D
I think it would be a great idea if we are able to adjust the mic level, especially on the Ring Doorbell Pro, because people don't just speak normally to it and tend to lean right in and shout so it over modulates. It would also be a good idea to be able to adjust the volume of the speaker because that can do the same sometimes. Another thing needs to be sorted out is the speed in which the ring app notifies you on your phone, it's way too long and quite often the people have gone. I know this isn't my internet because if I install the Rapid Ring app as well it answers very quickly but I don't see why we should have 2 apps for the one thing. If Rapid Ring can do it why can't the normal Ring app not do it?

08-04-2020 12:40:17

R
I agree. We bought a Doorbell2. It provides very,very low volume for speaking and I cannot find a volume adjustment control..

13-12-2020 03:15:51

V
Hi , just an idea but,a way of lowering your voice over the doorbell speaker would be an idea.the first time ispoke to a visitor , my neighbours could hear me from doors away.I tend to have to whisper to my visitors now,.

28-07-2020 12:25:13

L
A volume control to control the sound coming from the camera would be really helpful. I have 3 cameras, all with different levels of background noise, so the ability to individually adjust the volume coming from the cameras would be a great asset.

07-09-2020 03:22:42

G
volume adjustment for doorbell speaker

10-09-2020 12:52:46

U
YES! Or an external speaker that connects to the doorbell? My mother cannot hear the speaker very well on the Ring Door Bell 2. (She is 85 years old.)

20-09-2020 03:31:11

B
We live on a busy street and the speaker volume on the pro is so bad! When you make the next gen pro please add a much louder speaker!! Thanks.

11-10-2020 02:49:12

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User