Videx 3123 and Ring intercom issue with door unlock

I have just purchased a ring intercom to connect to my videx 3123, I have connected the wires exactly to the instructions and unfortunately I cannot get the ring intercom to push a signal to open the door – it recognises when the door has been opened and also when the intercom buzzes, however it looks like its not sending a signal to the P connector for the door to unlock.
The odd thing is the white wire wasnt required to connect. Im puzzled to what could be stopping this working - It is a supported intercom i checked before buying, Ive attached a photo of what it looks like inside and also a manual of the connectors - any help would be great as im stumped! thanks

Hi @Briski, Welcome to our community!

thanks for sharing the pics and the model with us.

It seems all the connection with the wires are correct and reflecting the right set up in the manual.

However from the picture provided I was not able to see if the brown cable has been set up correctly.

Can you please try to push the cable a bit more or double check if both Pin in-out are correctly connected?

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Hi The brown one is ok - Ive twisted the 2 wires together to make one connection in - ive taken a new pic to show this thanks

Hi @Briski,

We are sorry to hear that you encountered issues with the Ring Intercom.

Thanks a lot for providing this much information and the picture. This helps a lot already.

Our team is taking a closer look at this for you and we will get back to you as soon as we know more.

Thanks for your patience during this process.

Thanks hopefully it can be resolved, Im really keen to get this working

Support team update
They have advised that they have adjusted the audio term resistor and a configuration update

This has worked

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.