Video Footage review

I was wondering why my camera did not record an accident that occurred across the street from my house. The car accident occurred on June 2, 2020 at 11:29 pm and I’ve tried to review the footage on three of my cameras from various angles and there is nothing seen. However, from my neighbours cameras which are considerably further the car that struck the parked car was seen and heard. I find it odd that it did not pick up anything (e.g. the car passing by, a person running back to the scene of the accident nor the sound). If you could please let me know why this would occur I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

@gn7 wrote:
I was wondering why my camera did not record an accident that occurred across the street from my house. The car accident occurred on June 2, 2020 at 11:29 pm and I’ve tried to review the footage on three of my cameras from various angles and there is nothing seen. However, from my neighbours cameras which are considerably further the car that struck the parked car was seen and heard. I find it odd that it did not pick up anything (e.g. the car passing by, a person running back to the scene of the accident nor the sound). If you could please let me know why this would occur I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Well did the accident happen in your motion zone? If not it won’t have triggered the camera. Have you set the motion zone up?

1 Like