Video Doorbell Pro (wired)

Kept showing as not connected. I did all the checks a hundred times so decided to completely remove it and start again. The Ring set up is now not even showing on my wireless settings to reinstall it or connect to the Chime Pro Network?

My Ring Camera/Alarm in the garden is still working and set up perfectly! Can someone please help me :slight_smile:

Hi @Corinne1. If the Ring Set Up signal is not working in order to complete your reconnection for your Pro, try the following steps:

• Verify that you are pressing the setup button on the side of the Pro when the faceplate is removed. It should speak and say it’s in setup mode.

• Reboot your Pro by pressing and holding the setup button for 20–25 seconds.

• Power cycle your Pro by removing it from the wires for a few minutes and reconnecting it. If you are not comfortable doing so, you can consult with a qualified electrician to assist.

• Reboot your phone or try completing your setup using a different device, like on another phone or tablet.

• Disable any active VPNs on your phone.

If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.