Ring Video Doorbells

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
P
User Solution
Closed
Video Doorbell (Gen 2) - LEDs not coming on
hardwired-video-doorbell
troubleshooting

A few weeks ago I hardwired my doorbells using the Ring Gen 2 DIN Rail transformers.

Both have been working great but today - my video doorbell 2nd Gen has been having some issues with the LEDs around the button.

The device still charges and shows as hardwired in the app and the LEDs work great when you actually press the button and even light up white briefly when motion is detected.

However they don’t stay on all the time anymore like is indicated by the Ring Guidance (Guidance Here)and how they’ve been behaving the past few weeks.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

13-12-2023 10:29:27

Responses (3)

P
User Solution

I figured out that it was due to low temperature, they are now functioning as intended.

16-12-2023 09:02:28

C

Glad to hear you got this resolved!

18-12-2023 05:55:32

T

Hi @Pear97. When hardwired, the LED light around the doorbell should have a dimly lit white ring. Is there a specific point in the day when you notice this is not lit?

15-12-2023 07:58:14

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

17-01-2024 05:56:06

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User