Upload video: "Video too short. Video files must be more than 1 second."

I have a 15-second video from another camera, which is on my computer. I want to upload this with a Ring message for my neighborhood. But if I go to add a message with this video from “Library”, it presents me with several pictures and video from “ALL MEDIA”, but shows my video as being “00:00” length. If I select it, a message pops up saying the video must be more than 1 second. It Is! I can play the video right there for its 15 second length! Why can’t I upload this? Why does it incorrectly list its length and prevent me from using it?

Hi @Paxton. Are you able to share this 15 second video that you’re trying to share on the Neighbors App? When attaching this video, you will need first gather the share link of the video. You can do this by going into the Event History in your Ring App and choosing to share it via email. From there, copy the link that is generated and paste the link in the body of your post. Also, if you have a screenshot of the error message you receive when trying to post the video, please share that as well so I can take a look. :slight_smile: