Upgrade plan

Hi

Can anyone help

I had a basic plan but now I have upgraded to plan plus does anyone know will this swap over?
Because now it saying on my basic plan your next renewal date is 14th June and plan plus will renewal on 20th April? I pay yearly too. It’s really confusing or do I cancel my old plan?

Hi @Xxelenaxx. When you upgrade your Ring Protect Plan, you will receive a prorated refund for any amount left on your Ring Protect Basic yearly plan(s). The Ring Protect Plus Plan will be charged immediately and you will begin a new billing cycle.

If you have any questions about your plan or account details, you can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here and they’ll be able to take a closer look for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Hi Caitlyn

Thank you for message
I haven’t been charge yet for new plus plan and it’s still saying I’m on my basic one still even tho iv upgraded