Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Updated Ring App now cannot add the device(camera)
account-settings
cs-support
wireless-security-cameras
had to update the ring app on my android phone then after updating it i had to set up camera all over again----the main problem is now i have changed the original email that was attached to the camera in original set up and now when i try to change to my new email and create a new account it says the camera is already registered to another user when i scan the QR code on the camera--- i cannot seem to add the camera without getting this message i maybe mucked this up myself any ideas how to solve this problem?? Garry

22-05-2023 09:52:23

Responses (2)

C
Hi @user45909. A Ring device can only be set up under one Ring account at a time. You would need to sign into your original Ring account where the Camera was originally set up, and not the new Ring account you created with a new email address. If you're unable to access your original Ring account, please follow up with our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/213608406#callus) for further assistance with your accounts and Camera.

22-05-2023 03:44:32

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

21-06-2023 03:45:20

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User