Updated Ring App now cannot add the device(camera)

had to update the ring app on my android phone then after updating it i had to set up camera all over again----the main problem is now i have changed the original email that was attached to the camera in original set up and now when i try to change to my new email and create a new account it says the camera is already registered to another user when i scan the QR code on the camera— i cannot seem to add the camera without getting this message i maybe mucked this up myself any ideas how to solve this problem?? Garry

Hi @user45909. A Ring device can only be set up under one Ring account at a time. You would need to sign into your original Ring account where the Camera was originally set up, and not the new Ring account you created with a new email address. If you’re unable to access your original Ring account, please follow up with our support team for further assistance with your accounts and Camera.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.