Unrecognized "Live" recordings

Hi there,

I own 3 cameras and 1 doorbell. Im the owner of the location and I have 2 family members with access.

Today, we noticed 2 live view events on 2 of the cameras, however, non of us recall having “live viewed” these.

We all have 2FA enabled and have not received any auth code to log in. I was wondering if theres a way to see “who” requested a live view. If this is not an option at the moment, can Ring provide me with data independently so we can dig deeper into this matter? We have logged all devices and clients out just to be safe.

Thanks

Hi @topikito. There is not a way to see in the Event History who specifically accessed the Live View. However, if you have any Alexa video devices, pulling up the Camera’s view on the Alexa will be documented as a Live View in the Event History. You can also feel free to reach out to our support team and have them take a look at your account to make sure everything is in order. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.