Unfulfilled Ring Order

On 10/5/22, I purchased a 3 pack of spotlight cam solar and another 4 pack of spotlight cam solar. Camera and solar panel combo. I still have not received the seven cameras I ordered. Solar panels received 10/12/22. I have spoken to 4 different people now, and each tell me that the cameras are not in stock (they didn’t say “Out of Stock” when I ordered them). The last person I spoke to said that my cameras were upgraded to the new cameras but still have not seen them or received any communication from Ring. My debit card has already been charged $1351.06 for the order and I am not getting answers from anyone. I find it very disappointing that I can go onto Amazon and order cameras, and as of today, they will be here 12/9/22. But yet I order from Ring directly, almost two months ago, and still haven’t gotten them or any plan on what is happening. Has anyone dealt with the same situation? is there any number I can call to have someone ACTUALLY help me? Very frustrating. Getting ready to file a complaint with BBB

Hi @danielc23. It’s unfortunate to hear that you are having this experience. Here in the Ring Community, no one is able to look at your specific account details. I suggest following up with our support team and asking to speak with a level 2 supervisor to get to the bottom of this for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.