Unable to update phone number

Tried to update the phone number associated with our account, but I keep getting the message “Enter Valid Phone Number”. I did enter a valid number: Area Code - xxx-xxxx (less the dashes). How do I update the phone number for our account??

It sounds like you are doing everything correctly here. Please try with and without a 1 at the beginning (if applicable), and also with or without the dashes. It should work with the method you are currently using, and is odd to hear this not working. Please ensure there is not a vpn enabled on your mobile device. If possible try making this change using another device entirely to rule out other factors.

If this concern persists, despite trying the above, our support team will be happy to help further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.