Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
S
Unable to switch off flood light cam on wired cam pro
hardwired-security-cameras
troubleshooting
Wired flood light camera pro light keeps switching on and then never switches off the whole night. Trying to switch off through app also throws error as attached despite multiple retry. Only way to switch off flood light is thru device reboot. But this is also temporary as it switches on again and remains switched on for the whole night. ![Screenshot_20231021_195808_Ring|690x103](upload://qp8YSdppQIBeru9SQwTIc7cJpmk.jpeg)

21-10-2023 09:24:51

Responses (3)

E
I’m having the same issue. Rebooting will solve it for about an hour or so but then reverts to the lights being on. It’s almost as if the app can’t communicate with the light. Everything else seems to be working normally..

23-10-2023 11:03:31

T
Hi Neighbors. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've notified our team of this concern, and rest assured, they're looking into it. If you'd like to stay up-to-date about this issue, please follow up with our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/213608406#callus). You can also get in touch by sending a private message [@Ring](https://community.ring.com/u/ring) on Facebook or Twitter.

24-10-2023 04:21:24

U
My floodlight camera has been working fine for almost two years and now all of a sudden the lights won’t turn off. I’ve tried everything. I even shut the power off from the breaker for about 15 minutes and as soon as i turn it back on the lights are on. Any other suggestions?

04-11-2023 01:36:44

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

04-12-2023 01:37:32

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User