Unable to sign into ring.com on desktop computer but can and do from cellphone

One year old desktop computer, brand new purchase. New ring door bell, 3 weeks old. Using newest version of Chrome, can’t sign into account. It works fro my cellphone, though… Tech help was of NO HELP. I tried Edge, stilll not signing in. No VPN running. No Adblock running. Cookies are all allowed. Rebooted router. After all of this, I still get the same message that “Something went wrong, try again…” I also get a notice that my “Token Expired”. I guess getting on the subway will not happen now… If I can’t get some computer geek to get me up and running, then this modern art masterpiece of crap is going back to QVC and I will buy the competitor’s door camera. So there!

A post was split to a new topic: How to protect doorbell

Hi @user78688. Try clearing the cache and cookies for your browser. Also, make sure your browser is up to date and you are opening a new tab. Let me know if this helps!

Ring not working on Chrome or Edge. Updated both. Allowed use of mic and camera. Still get same messages. Re-installed both browsers— same mess. Windows is updated as well. I need a tech person to contact me…

Hi @user78688. The Ring Community is a public forum, where our team can help with general troubleshooting suggestions. Ensuring your web browser is updated that no VPNs are enabled are the basic troubleshooting steps for Ring.com concerns. Also make sure you are not using Incognito Mode or Private Mode, and check any anti-virus software to see if it’s blocking part of Ring.com. Should this issue persist, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for more in-depth assistance. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring.