Unable to return a product

We have tried everything and its as if Ring have put proper effort into making it impossible to return anything.

We bought from ring themselves and the order was shipped from Ring.com c/o Ingram micro.

We rang ring and and we rang ingram micro and both say its nothing to do with them, even though I have the invoice sitting in front of me with order number etc etc.

Hi there, @martin_s. As long as the device was purchased through Ring.com, or an authorized retailer, there should be solutions available with our support team. If you are within 30 days since the order, check out our return policy for information on the return process. The next best step will be to reach out to support.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Same issue here the number they give to return a product is not even correct. What is that for a company. It is not even legal if you can t send back a product.

@Marley_Ring I tried the number on your website for Europe and the number does not even exist. What is that? Please give urgently a procedure to send back my product.

Hi @user67343. Please send us a private message on Facebook @Ring or give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.