Unable to add the water sensor to my account pls help

Hello, I am attempting to add the Ring water sensor to my setup. However, when I select “Add a device” the option of “Security Devices” does not show on my iPhone which is where the water sensor is located apparently. I’ve tried just scanning the QR code In the other options but that does not work. I installed other sensors with the alarm when I first set everything up. I am on IOS. see attached screenshot of the set up device screen (I tried installing The water sensor using every one of the options with no luck). Any help is appreciated.

Hey @Mrkie10. Do you have security devices under the Alarm tab? Only the owner of the alarm system can set up more devices on an account, so you will need to make sure you are on the proper account before doing this. If you’ve ensured you’re on the right account but still cannot set up the device, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.