Unable to access my product or account? Simple Right?

I am unable to access and operate my product after 2 hrs on the phone with your staff. Can I get a refund or can you ensure/increase the reliable, function, purpose, usefulness of your staff? Which ever is cost effective. I do have my receipt. Thanks
Wesley Smith

Sorry to hear about this, @Wes1! You’ve reached the Ring Community, a public neighbor to neighbor forum. While there are neighbors and Community team members here to offer guidance and troubleshooting steps, our support team members do not monitor this platform.

If you are not able to access your Ring device/ account, here is our help center article with steps and tips for logging in. Feel free to also try logging in via web browser at Ring.com.

As you’ve previously worked with the support team, they will certainly be able to assist you further in this matter. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Thank you.