UK customer support DPD UPS replacements

I called Ring UK last week to report an issue with my Stick Up Wired Elite cam which won’t connect to the ring app. Despite it being only 2 months old, the operator didn’t really try to fix the issue and agreed to send a new unit. Today I received the replacement item, but Ring have sent a Battery Stick Up Cam, which is hugely inferior (and over £100 cheaper) compared to the Elite!

I returned the faulty Elite via UPS using the label Ring supplied.

I contacted Ring via chat about the wrong item, who admitted the Elite is out of stock (they actually used the word “discontinued”) so a different camera was sent as a replacement without my consent. When I asked about when a replacement Elite would actually be sent, they seemed totally confused and said a replacement was shipped and then quoted my UPS return number back to me instead of a valid tracking number for a 2nd replacement shipment.

I was arguing with them that DPD send new orders and UPS collect faulty items in the UK, but they were having none of it!

How can I contact someone in the UK about this?

Hi @Labrajaws. I’m sorry to hear of the trouble you’ve been having obtaining a replacement for your Stick Up Cam Elite. Since the Ring Community is a public forum, we don’t have access to any account information or shipping details. If possible, I would recommend reaching out to our support team via phone rather than chat to see if you can get a clearer answer regarding the status of your replacement request. You can reach our support team at one of the numbers available here. I’d suggest letting the agent you speak with know you are awaiting a replacement and have not been able to get accurate tracking information.