TX/RX Rate Issues

Hello, I noticed a delay and a not very good voice quality. Usually I can hear well but the guests are having issues to hear me. What I noticed is that my ring is connected to the wifi and the Tx rate is very poor.

Rx Rate: 72.2 Mbps
Tx Rate: 1.00 Mbps
ping 500ms

1.00 Mbps as tx can be the reason for the quality issue. I tried another network and it’s exactly the same, I also switched of other devices just to make sure they were not disturbing the ring. Take in consideration that I have a very food network infrastructure, it’s ubiquiti. The other device are working very well and I have no issues at all, they are about 60.
With my router I can see the wifi Experience and all the devices are in status “excellent”, the only exception is the Intercom the is “Poor”. The ping is 500ms and everything else is 1-2 ms.

I know this is a very technical post but I really need your help!!!

Hi @samu, Thank you for sharing your case with Ring Community!
We advise you to check wifi signal strength—or RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator)—in the Ring app:

1. Open the Ring app.
  2. Tap the menu (☰).
  3. Tap Devices and select the Ring device you’d like to check.
  4. Tap the Device Health tile.
  5. Under the Network section, look for Signal Strength.
  • If the RSSI value listed is green, your device has a strong signal. If it is grey, amber, or red, it may have a moderate to weak signal.
  • The larger the number after “RSSI-” the weaker the signal.
    • For example, a device displaying “RSSI-36” has a stronger signal than a device showing “RSSI-64”.

You will want your device RSSI value to be below 50 and upload and download speed to be greater than 2mbps.
You can find the instruction by clicking here​​​​​.
More information
You can read more information on Wi-Fi environments and how certain materials can disrupt the Wi-Fi signal strength in the Help Center article below.
‘‘How to improve your Wi-Fi connection and speed​’’
'‘Improving your Ring device connectivity​’'​

thanks for your answer. The signal is RSSI -26 so it’s really good.
The issue is that the Tx Rate is still 1.00 Mbps.
I have other 60 devices that are not experiecing this issue.
I tested another intercom and I have the same problem.