Two sensor trigger/Double Knock/Multi-itrigger

Am I the only one who would like to see a feature where it takes two sensors to activate the alarm? I have had several other alarm systems over the years with this common feature and false alarms were rare. With the ring alarm system, which I have had for just over a month, I have already had three false alarms. Come on Ring, this would be a useful feature to stop all the false calls you must be getting. All my sensors have been installed following instructions exactly. Please vote in you think this would be useful.

Can you elaborate on the false alarms?

Hi @user19077. You have the ability to choose if a Contact Sensor or Motion Detector triggers the alarm immediately or after a set delay by using the Entry and Exit Delays. By having your Contact Sensor set under Main Door (Entryway for Motion Detector), the alarm will not immediately sound when the Sensor is triggered as there will be a countdown to allow you time to disarm the system. To edit a Contact Sensor or Motion Detector, select Device Settings under the device profile page and edit the Placement. You can read more about how to set this up in our Help Center article here. Thank you for your suggestion, and I hope this helps! :slight_smile: