Two chime 2nd generation keep going offline

Just bought two chime 2nd generation chimes a couple of weeks ago. I tried to connect them to my Chime Pro (1st generation) and also tried to connect them directly to my wifi router. They can connect for a while (maybe 10 mins) and then goes offline. Each chime’s signal was below RSSI -40 (Green color which means good signal strength I think ) and each chime shows solid blue circle light. I tried to reconnect to the wifi and/or reconnect to chime pro. The same thing happened: after new mins, both devices were reported offline in the ring app. Does anyone have the same issue? Is there any way to fix it?

Hi there, @Bowie! You’ve covered some great steps here. Try bringing the chime to another outlet close by your router. Then try connecting there and testing functionality. A great step is also to perform a reset, by holding the Chime setup button for 15 seconds. Once this step is complete, please reconnect your Ring device by following the steps in this help center article.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.