Amazon Alexa + Ring

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about how Ring works with Alexa-enabled Echo devices.
R
Tv view of security cam two way mic issues
hardwired-security-cameras
troubleshooting
amazon-alexa
Set up= Ring floodlight cam pro Sony Bravia 4k tv Sonos beam Amazon 4k fire-stick Hi all I have a ring floodlight and all is working well in the ring app on my iPhone. Two way audio and camera works perfectly well. When asking Alexa to show the camera on the TV it does so no problem However the microphone to talk two way is greyed out on the TV Any advice on what the problem is? Been through permissions on the TV and Sonos and all seems good Seems pointless viewing on the TV if I then have to use the app to talk back? Thanks

12-11-2023 10:33:06

Responses (1)

C
Hi @Reecehutton. We have information on viewing the Live View through a FireTV with Alexa [here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/4417522079892-Viewing-Your-Cameras-on-Fire-TV-with-Alexa), including some information on compatibility. To speak with visitors, try using the voice command "Alexa, talk to ."

14-11-2023 08:13:58

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User