Trying to use Echo Show 10 gen 3 as a Ring bridge

I read the [articlehttps://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360059329551-Using-your-Echo-devices-as-a-Smart-Lighting-Bridge] , but I get struck at the part where I get this message “Please enable the Ring Alexa Skill for your Echo Show 10”

The Ring Skil, is enable in my Alexa account and link with Ring & Alexa, but how to I **“enable for your Echo Show 10”? **

I don’t see anything in the Ring Skill or Alexa for doing that. I did enable Sidewalk on the Echo Show 10 gen 3

Glad you asked, @Reenie! It sounds like you are doing everything correctly in linking your Ring and Alexa accounts. The step in question is requesting you to add the Ring skill, or enable the skill, in your Alexa account. To do this:

• Open the Alexa app on your mobile device.
  • Tap the More menu button at the bottom right corner.
  • Select Skills & Games from the menu.
  • On the next screen, search for Ring in the search box.
  • After you’ve found the Ring Skill , tap the Enable button.
  • Alexa will ask you to sign in to your Ring account.
  • Once you enter your Ring account information your Ring Skill will be linked to Alexa again and you’ll be asked to discover devices.
  • Tap Discover Devices .
  • All of your Ring devices should appear and be connected to Alexa automatically.
  • If you don’t want Alexa to integrate with a particular Ring device, simply select the device and tap Forget on the right side.

If you need further help with this, here is our help center article for troubleshooting Ring Alexa Skills. Once complete, proceed with the steps in the help center article you mentioned to use your Echo device as a Smart Lighting Bridge.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile: