Transfer of ring protect to new device

Hello. I added a new ring 2 doorbell and deleted my old one. The ring protect plan did not transfer to the new one. Any ideas how to fix this?

Was it installed under the same email address as the previous? Thanks!

Hi, I have the same problem. It was registered under the same email address. Thanks.

How do I do this.

i have upgraded my ring 2 boorbell to a ring 3 plus and I need to transfer the paid subscription plan to the new 3 plus doorbell.

thanks

Hi neighbors. If you are looking to transfer your Ring Protect Plan subscription from one device to another, you’ll need to contact out support team. Alternatively, you can just cancel the plan that you no longer need, and subscribe the new device to a new plan. Once the old plan is cancelled, you will receive a prorated refund amount based on the amount of time used. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.