Support required

Hi there

I’ve tried calling the support line several times, no answer. Can’t find out how to email ring and I’m getting frustrated to the point of wanting to cancel my account but can’t find out how to do that either!

My issue is that I can’t seem to change my account from being on Protect Plus Trial despite the fact I have been paying the £8/month since June 2020.

What this means is that I appear not to be able to get the 10% discount on Ring products. I spent £425 last month, logged in as you’re supposed to and found out after I placed the order that the discount wasn’t applied, then of course I couldn’t get any answer on the phone lines (I know we’re in difficult times but there has to be SOME way to contact a company either by phone/email?).

I wrote that off and today tried to order a security system, again I can’t apply the discount and having spent the morning trying to speak to someone I am at the point where I have decided not to throw more money at a really good system but no support when you call.

If there is anyone from the company monitoring this, please could you look into my account and remove the ‘trial’ as I am paying monthly so that I can order the security system, and advise how I can speak to someone regarding my issue last month.

Failing that, please can I find out how to cancel my Ring Protect until I can get this sorted out.

Many thanks

Alison

The 10% discount doesn’t work. It’s been reported many times on the forum. Seem’s a bit of a con

Hey @alibh. After taking a look at your screenshot and reading over your post, it looks like you are on the Protect Plus Trial at this time. When you are on the trial, you are unable to use the discount during the duration of the trial, as all neighbors are given a free 30 day trial of the Plus Plan when they set up a Ring device for the first time. It seems like you set up the bulk of these device on the 22nd of May, which is why your trial is until June 22nd. Once the trial is over on June 22nd, you will be able to purchase products using the Protect Plus Plan discount of 10%.

In addition, you may already see a charge for a plan that will start in June, and this is for that coverage in that month, and not currently. You can learn more about the Protect Plus Plan here. As we are a neighbor to neighbor support forum, we are unable to help directly here, but you can still get in touch with our support team! The support available to you will depend on where you are located. If you are in the US, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. In some regions outside of the US, you will find that there is email support available. In the event you are still unable to call support, please let me know what number you are calling, where you’re calling from, and what time you are attempting to get in contact. Once we can get you in touch with a team member, they can help sort this all out!