Subscription Updated and now no video

No sure what has hapened but now both my Ring devices do not record video to the cloud, nor allow access to live view.

The only thing that has changed is my subscription was updated to include the second device that was recently added.

I have a Ring Video Door Bell Pro that has been fitted for just over a year, this has been working with no issues and is on the Protect Basic Plan which is scheduled to update on the 08/01/202. I added Floodlight Security Cam recently and it has also been working fine, I added it to the protect basic plan at the time of fitting. Though for whatever reason after fitting both devices in the app showed as being on a trial which was due to run out on the 01/01/2021. Up untill yesteray things were working fine with access to both uploaded videos and live view. Then this morning I get an email from Ring to say the Floodlight Cam had been moved to the basic plan and I was charged £0.82 for the 8 days till my Front Door Bell renews and noth will co-terminate at the same time now. (no issues with that).

However since today, 01/01/2021 I have no access to the Live View and although motion and rings are noted in the history there is no video uploaded.

Both devices are connected to my Wifi and the app says they have a good connection RSSI 49 and 54.
I have tested my WiFi and get 300Mbps download and 36Mbps upload, which the app says is good enough.
I can controll the lights on the security camera
I get motion notifications from both, just no video recorded.
i get bell push notifications from the doorbell, again no video recorded.
Power Cycled the Floodlight Cam which made no difference.
Rebooted my router/firewall on the off chance and it made no difference.
Both devices report they are up to date on firmware.

So a bit stuck as to what to try, there has been no changes in the network (more than my life is worth over the festive period) the only change has been the subscription update.

Could the subscription update have broken things?
Any help appreciated.

Hi there, @nuttersrest! This definitely should not be happening. As long as you’ve subscribed the locations and devices on your Ring account, any new videos should record and be viewable in the event history. Try downloading the Rapid Ring app on your mobile device and test live view there to see if connection is any better. Please also ensure there is not a vpn enabled. To confirm your subscription status, please visit Ring.com via web browser and sign in to view your plans section.

If this shows that you are subscribed and video recordings are still not available to you, this may require a closer look from our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.