Subscription problem

Just renewed my ring doorbell 2 nd gen protection ( basic). Sent me email saying took a payment ( small deposit )- don’t understand why it’s not taken full payment ( says I need to authenticate/ authorise - how? )
Says won’t take my payment until 26th of this month, until authorised/ authenticated? Meanwhile ring not working correctly I.e no detection no video saving etc? Why doesn’t it just take the payment now? I’ve no idea how to authorise/ authenticate- doesn’t explain. Please assist anyone who knows what I’m doing wrong- if anything I’m doing wrong???

Hi @Ringo23. This is the Ring Community, a public forum where other neighbors, I, and other members of my team offer basic troubleshooting steps. We do not have access to anyone’s account information here to assist with account or billing issues. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance with this type of concern. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.