Subscription - plan says I only have 1 device but i subscribed and paid for 2..?

Good afternoon

I have had ring doorbell on the front of my house and cameras at the back of my house, i have subscribed for both for the recordings and paid for an annual subscripton for 2 devices, however i had to have my ring door bell replaced after a few weeks as it wasnt working and wouldnt stay on line, i had a new one fitted and this one is saying its on a trial even though i paid for a subscription for both entrances? How do i get Ring to move this new device to my current subscription that ive paid for. It seems to have disregarded the faulty bell subscription. Please advise. Many Thanks

Hey @Anita1. Whenever you set up a new device, you get a 30 day free trial of the Protect Plus Plan. This is put in the mist of your previous plan you may have had set up, allowing you that free 30 days. Your old plan should continue when the trial is over. To confirm this, or if you don’t see the plan when the trial is over, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.