Store in Ring Cloud from Israel

Hello ,

i read that

“Your videos are stored in your Ring account for up to 30 days if you live in one of the following countries:…”

Israel is not mentioned there.

Is that mean that i cannot use it in Israel or the video will save but for diff period of time?!

Thanks

Hey @avihais. Since Ring devices are unavailable for sale in your area we do not have specific guidelines on how it would behave and how long the video storage will be. Our storage can be for 60 days or 30 days depending on where you are located. Once you have the device set up and purchase a plan, it would be best to assume they will expire after 30 days to ensure you are saving any videos you may lose. Sorry I do not have any more information for you at this time in regards to this! If you’d like to follow up more, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.