Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
K
Store and provide entry information (like garage or gate code) for emergency responders - Just like Alexa Emergency Assist Does
app-settings
alarm
app-request
If my elderly mother experiences a medical emergency and ***CAN'T get to her phone*** (but she *was* able to press a panic button configured for medical services or the medical services button on her keypad), Ring should be able to store and provide entry information such as her garage door code, gate code, or where a key might be hidden. **The default should *NOT* be *KICK THE DOOR DOWN* to get to my mother.** In a true medical emergency situation, sometimes a person can't get to their phone, *let alone* have to remember all the pertinent information to verbally tell someone if they, for instance, are struggling to breathe or in some other pain. Amazon Alexa's "Emergency Assist" functionality has this feature. Amazon owns Ring. What am I missing? 🤷‍♂️

27-11-2023 02:59:53

Responses (0)

No Responses Found

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User