Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
User Solution
Closed
Stick up battery cam
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras

Hi.

I have just bought a stick up cam battery type for the garden. It was working fine for a couple of days and then went offline, possibly due to lack of decent Wifi. I’ve brought it in to reboot and can’t get any blue light to flash at all. Held the reset button for 30 seconds, nothing.

To be honest, I bought a ring doorbell at the same time and also having issues with that!

Can anyone please suggest what I can do with this stick up camera in terms of getting it working.

Many thanks.

28-12-2023 12:49:04

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Hi @user72295. How long did you charge the battery for? Try charging the battery with the provided charging cable for at least 6-8 hours. Then insert the battery back into the Stick Up Cam and try walking through the setup process again. If that doesn’t work, you can reset the Camera by holding down the setup button for 20 seconds.

Should none of the troubleshooting steps above work, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring.

02-01-2024 04:59:04

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

01-02-2024 04:59:41

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User