Step Light not working

My Step Light stopped working and I assumed it was due to a dead battery, so I changed it with a new battery, but now it won’t turn on. I have tried plugging it into the USB to charge and usually that will get a double flash, then a slow flash while it charges, but nothing. I can’t find a reset button. I have removed the battery overnight and tried reinstalling it, and still nothing. Is there a reset button, or any other ideas about how to recover this step light?

Sorry to hear about this, @CFS! Great call on charging the battery, as this should indeed have resulted in some light indicators. If removing and reinserting the battery did not resolve this concern, it may need a closer look from our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know of any solutions you find! :slight_smile: