Stay logged in to browser

Same for me. I use a Mac for work, and now the desktop app is dead, I am forced to use the ring website. It forces me to re-log in each time I click on a notification to see the live view, and by the time I’ve logged in, the person at the door has gone.

This is a huge backwards step and makes no sense whatsoever.

Looking for alternative doorbell.

1 Like

When someone is at my door, or I get a motion alert and I quickly want to bring up my video feeds, I can’t because I’ve been signed out of the browser again! It defeats the purpose when it is so inconvenient to access.

I will tell you this, if a competitor offers a web app that doesn’t do this, you will lose my business to them.

1 Like

This option doesn’t work. I’m constantly getting logged out several times per day. Such a frustrating experience. I want to be able to respond to alerts quickly, not have to sign in everytime and often go thrrough 2fa even though I’ve asked to be remembered. Please fix this.

1 Like

I agree, it’s so frustrating to have to connect again every time I want to open my live feed in my web browser… It doesn’t add any layer of security as the fields are automatically filled in by Chrome…

1 Like

Doesn’t help, it’s not what the issue is…
The issue is that it’s keep asking for login when opening the live feed, even if you’re already connected.

1 Like

This is absolutely pathetic that I need to enter my password every time I want to go to live view, by the time the password is entered I’ve missed what I wanted to see. Stop conflating your paranoid brand protection with protecting users privacy and just fix this issue - everyone knows you are being painful in response to your negligent past and you could have put built effective controls in the first place.

1 Like

Not solved for me. I can never stay logged in for 24 hrs on Chrome. I probably have to log in 5-6 times per day. No clearing cache, etc. during that time.

Still broken, why ask to save credentials, “are you sure?” … etc, and then not honor that???