Static/buzzing noise

I’ve just had my ring doorbell pro installed today and noticed when ever I view the doorbell through any device there’s a constant static/buzzing sort of noise even when dead quite outside. The doorbell was fitted by an electrician. Is this normal.

Hi @SDC. There shouldn’t be a static or buzzing noise coming from your Doorbell when accessing the Live View. Can you please provide a video example of this buzzing noise you’re experiencing? When attaching this video, you will need to compress the MP4 file into a ZIP file, as ZIP files can be attached to your reply and not MP4s. In addition, you can upload this video elsewhere, such as Youtube, and then share the link to the video in your reply. Alternatively, if the video is saved in the Event History in your Ring App, you can choose to share it via email and copy the link that is generated. Once I have a better idea of what you’re hearing on your end, I can make some recommendations that may help resolve this concern! :slight_smile:

This is how it always sounds.

https://ring.com/share/11a995f1-996a-45fb-b462-7c426e5b6c67

@SDC Thank you for sharing that video with me. If you are concerned about the slight buzzing you’re hearing from your Doorbell, I’d highly recommend reaching out to our support team at one of the numbers availablehere. They can run through more advanced trouble-shooting and double-check everything to make sure it’s working properly. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.

Did you ever get a resolution

I have this exact same issue with my ring doorbell pro. Assumed it was just the case until I got my cam and sound is perfect on that but doorbell has a buzzing noise on live view and recordings. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.