I have a few questions about the battery-powered (wireless) Spotlight (non-cam) found here:
I have spent two hours on the phone in two separate occasions, speaking to supervisors, that have not been able to assist me. They have also indicated that I am not able to speak to anyone in the “Smart Lighting Department.” Additionally, they were not able to provide me with a digital manual for this product.
My questions are;
- Does the Spotlight have a motion sensor? (this is a point of contention amongst the company reps I spoke with, despite me asking for clarity of the small round item that sits at the bottom of the light.)
If there is a motion sensor;
2. Are there any settings for it? (I realize there is no cam, hence it will not have the ‘motion zone feature’.)
3. Is there any literature available that illustrates the motion sensor settings? (I’ve seen something that looks like a pie chart in quarters that allows the width to be set, and depth as well,… but the Ring reps had no idea what I was talking about.)
If there is no sensor on the light itself;
4. Can I use the ‘bridge’ item to connect to my “Video Doorbell 2” and use that to activate the Spotlight?
5. If not a Video Doorbell 2, is there a list of specific products the Spotlight needs to be connected with to be activated?
Any clarity from experience and knowledge of certainty will be greatly appreciated.