Spotlight Cam Battery stopped working…

Hi,

My Spotlight Battery Cam has stopped working recharged the batteries but still won’t connect. Tried the reset button on the top and also on the app but can’t get the light at the bottom to flash. There is a red light on each of the batteries so some power must be getting to them. Any thoughts? Just suddenly stopped connecting. Got another spot cam and floodlight and these are fine.

Thank you

Adam

Hi @adwhiteuk. What is the specific error that you are getting when trying to connect? Are you tapping the setup button, or holding it down?

I also have the same issue with my battery spotlight camera. I have tried resetting but unsuccessfully. I have tried multiple different fully charged batteries but it doesnt show that a battery is present

Hi neighbors. Make sure to fully charge the Quick Release Battery Pack using the provided charging cable. It can take about 6-8 hours to fully charge the battery. Once that’s done, insert the battery pack into the Spotlight Cam and trigger a motion event. The Device Health page should update to reflect the updated battery percentage. If it doesn’t, try rebooting the Spotlight Cam. Should this issue persist, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.