Solution to update address in Neighbors not workingnot working

I have tried the solutions to update my address in Neighbors. My address in the Ring app is correct. My address in Neighbors is some random address the program picked. Clearly the program code needs to be reviewed and rewritten. Any solution in the works?

1 Like

Hey @Jfk. I would first suggest uninstalling the Neighbors App, restarting your phone, and then reinstalling the Neighbors App. Once that’s done, sign back in and check the location to see if it is reporting correctly. If it is still incorrect, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to take a closer look at the settings and make sure everything is aligned properly. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.

Was this ever resolved? I’m having the same issue. I can’t find any results in the these forums with a real solution.

Hi neighbors! To correct the location shown in your Ring app you will need to update the address by re-entering it in settings. Follow the steps below to update the location in your app.

• Ensure your Ring app is up to date.

• App versions required: 5.49 (iOS) or 3.49 (Android) or higher.

• Open the the Main Menu in the Ring app by tapping on the three lines on the top left corner.

• Confirm the location you would like to update is selected at the top, then select Settings .

• Select Change Address.

• Tap Edit Address.

• Note: If you have Professional Monitoring as part of your Ring Alarm, you will be switched to self-monitoring. You will need to update your preference in the monitoring section in the Ring app to Professional Monitoring, this will confirm your updated address for monitoring.

• Input your address, when you begin typing it will auto populate options in a drop down that you can choose from as well.

• Confirm your address is correct on the map.

• Confirm the name you’d like for your Location.

• You are all set with an updated location!

Please let us know if you have any further concerns with the location in your app. Thank you for being a great neighbor! :slight_smile: