solid red light

I managed to get my Ring bell3 to work fully with my phone. then I followed installation steps from the app to install my chime 2nd generation, it finds the network but in the “flashing blue light” stage, when the app says “your chime is now connecting to wifi” suddenly the flashing blue light turns to solid red and gets stuck there, I tried to reset the chime , moved it closer to the router even tried moving it next to the door bell but same issue happened again and again, I’m using 2.4G. I appreciate it if you could help."

Sorry to hear about this, @sidneekan! You’ve definitely covered all the correct steps here. Just to ensure the reset was performed as intended, please hold the setup button for 15 seconds. As proximity and network frequency is not an issue, try also enabling a guest network to see if setup will complete to it. If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: