Solid Green Light - Chime 2nd Gen

I was previously able to set up our Chime 2nd gen, but it stopped working and I noticed a solid green light in the top left when I plug it in.

I’ve tried the reset button, and I’ve tried unplugging for a long period and then plugging back in, but it always goes back to the solid green light and I can’t connect it on the app.

Any ideas? I just can’t get it to pulsing green to reconnect on the app.

Hi @Lcorr25. Since you’ve already tried all of the basic troubleshooting steps I would have recommended you try, it would be best for you to contact our support team directly so they can take a deeper look at this and provide more advanced troubleshooting steps for you. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Hello, I have the same problem… did you manage to solve it?

Hi @Johnatagomes. This thread is a few years old now, so you may not receive a response from the original poster. If you’re unable to get your Chime connected in the Ring app, try plugging it into a different power outlet first. Then reset the Chime by holding down the reset button on the side for 15 seconds. After that’s complete, attempt the setup process again in the Ring app.

When walking through the setup process, make sure your Ring app is fully updated and your Chime is within range of the wifi router. If the Chime is still unresponsive, or the setup process is unsuccessful, please follow up with our support team here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.