Solar not connecting Spotlight Cam battery

I’ve had the Battery spotlight cam for approx 8-9 months now. I use one battery with solar panel. It’s worked flawlessly until yesterday. Notifications said battery at 30% and to charge battery. Solar was still connected and showing active. I removed the battery today and recharged to 100% , reinstalled and reconnected to network, wiped off panel (it seemed clean and clear) but for good measure gave it a cleaning. Checked connections and still showing “Not connected” I see plenty of complaints for this and still no resolution. Can anyone help? Battery is holding at 96% currently. Reinstalled approx 8 hours ago. Any help trouble shooting this solar issue would be great. Thanks

Got the same issue. Even after a full reset of the cam.
Very annoying.

Hey neighbours. I would continue to look after this for a few days. Sometimes, the Solar Panel status will not change until the battery has reached 90%. This is when it will start to charge your battery. If this still isn’t working at that time, contact our support team for help. Please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.

Both batteries at 100%, cam reset. Still no connection to solar panel!!!