Solar Cell Junction Cable

I need to know where I can buy both these male and female and what are the part numbers. I need to make a junction cable so I can use one super solar cell to charge three battery powered stick up camera I have on a single pole 120 degrees apart looking in three direction

Hi @nvrpc1. If the specific part you are looking for cannot be found here on Ring.com, you’ll need to reach out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Really, you guys could not contact your engineering

/ design group and ask a simple question, obtain the PN and name of the distributor. Holy smokes. Is there anyone else out here that has this information?

Hi @nvrpc1. The information you are asking for is not something that we can do here in the Ring Community, as this is a peer to peer forum, and not a direct line to support. Our support team however, is more that qualified to assist you in getting the parts needed for your Ring device.

Hi @nvrpc1. Great news. This new product here has just been released and I believe it may be what you are looking for!

This would work is I bought two and then made a Y with two male plugs and then plugged the solar cell into the female. I can do this on my own. Thanks

1 Like