Snooze Time Increase

Could you increase the Snooze time from 4 hours max. to 6 hours?

16 Likes

Id like it longer than 6 hours…

1 Like

Ok, 2, 4, 6, 8, 4 hours as it is now is not enough!

2 Likes

Increase Snooze (via Notification) beyond current 2 hours.

Also make Snooze settings in app more prominent.

1 Like

Please extend the maximum “Snooze motion on all cameras” duration from four hours to 12 hours with one- or two-hour increments. The default duration can remain two hours for backwards compatibility. This should be a trivial change.

Motivation: If I know I’m going to be working in the yard all day, I don’t want to have to stop every four hours to (re)disable motion notifications.

2 Likes

Yup. In both the popup and inside the app, it should just have a slider from 0-24.

1 Like

I mocked this up based on 30 minutes to 12 hours and combined it with a few other related “snooze” enhancements,

Enhance “Snooze motion on all cameras” Mockup

Refer to this new feature request.

1 Like

Please increase the snooze time to 8 hours!! For shift workers it is important as you want a way to sleep during the day without constant announcements - but still want the video recordings!!

Please increase to 8 hours - its an easy update

2,4,6,8 or even 12 and 24 hours!

Please support this for ALL cameras and devices - not just Doorbell pro

2 Likes

@Ring

please extend snooze time as others have indicated. 4 hours isn’t enough.

1 Like

Please extend snooze times. When you have construction going on at your house during the day 4 hours is not enough.

1 Like

This is especially important now that school kids are staying home from school due to COVID. I don’t want to keep getting notifications all day while they are home and I’m at work. If the snooze time has longer options, it would be more convenient.

1 Like

This family has long shifts. Some members are staying home because if Covid. It’d be great to have 8, 10, and 12 hour options in snooze.

1 Like

Bad user interface design. No reason to limit the snooze time, make it 0~24 hrs. Simple change for developers as well, just change the constant number from 4 to 24 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make your stupid snooze option with longer times!! Such as 24 hours! 48hrs etc! Such a waste of my life I don’t want to turn it off but when I’ve verified guests at a property aren’t doing anything troublesome I don’t want to be have to snooze your app every 4 hours every day of my life!

Why are your overpaid developers incapable of such a SIMPLE feature request! Make the slider bar have more options pretty simple! Add 24 hrs, 48, 72, and even 7 days!

27 up votes 15 comments for something that takes 5 minutes we all pay together over $3,000 a year seems pretty reasonable for 5 minutes of your time! That should have been there to begin with!