Snooze Time Increase

Could you increase the Snooze time from 4 hours max. to 6 hours?

16 Likes

Id like it longer than 6 hours…

Ok, 2, 4, 6, 8, 4 hours as it is now is not enough!

Increase Snooze (via Notification) beyond current 2 hours.

Also make Snooze settings in app more prominent.

Please extend the maximum “Snooze motion on all cameras” duration from four hours to 12 hours with one- or two-hour increments. The default duration can remain two hours for backwards compatibility. This should be a trivial change.

Motivation: If I know I’m going to be working in the yard all day, I don’t want to have to stop every four hours to (re)disable motion notifications.

Yup. In both the popup and inside the app, it should just have a slider from 0-24.

I mocked this up based on 30 minutes to 12 hours and combined it with a few other related “snooze” enhancements,

Enhance “Snooze motion on all cameras” Mockup

Refer to this new feature request.

Please increase the snooze time to 8 hours!! For shift workers it is important as you want a way to sleep during the day without constant announcements - but still want the video recordings!!

Please increase to 8 hours - its an easy update

2,4,6,8 or even 12 and 24 hours!

Please support this for ALL cameras and devices - not just Doorbell pro

@Ring

please extend snooze time as others have indicated. 4 hours isn’t enough.

Please extend snooze times. When you have construction going on at your house during the day 4 hours is not enough.

This is especially important now that school kids are staying home from school due to COVID. I don’t want to keep getting notifications all day while they are home and I’m at work. If the snooze time has longer options, it would be more convenient.