Snooze motion on all cameras for 12 hours (with or without Record Motion and Light Motion)

Newbie here. Can we submit new feature requests via this forum? If so, I’d like to propose a three-part feature request …

First, I’d like to propose extending the maximum “Snooze motion on all cameras” duration from four hours to 12 hours. The default duration can remain two hours for backwards compatibility. This should be a trivial change.

Second, I’d like to propose adding a “Record Motion” slider to the existing “Snooze motion on all cameras” feature. This would allow you to both disable motion notifications and, optionally, stop recording motion for the specified duration on all cameras. The default would be “Record Motion: on” for backwards compatibility.

Third, I’d like to propose extending “Snooze motion” to (optionally) include lights. This would be the equivalent of manually disabling all three motion zones corresponding to a particular light. However, the light motion zones would only be disabled for the specified duration. This could be applied corresponding to all lights (as with the existing “Snooze motion” feature) or on a per-device basis. There must be a better way of temporarily disabling “Light Motion” without manually and individually disabling all three motion zones corresponding to each light and subsequestly remembering (?) to re-enable them. Again, the default would be “Light Motion: on” for backwards compatibility.