Snooze function for alarm base station / chirps on sensors

Would it be possible to have a snooze function on the alarm base station / contact senor chirps. The reason for asking is i have the chirps setup even in dis alarm mode. However, there are times when it would be good to snooze the noises, for example if you get up in the night and want to open a door and therefore do not want to disturb the rest of the household at are asleep. So it would be good to be able to snooze the noises either via the app or keypad from the base station . Txs

1 Like

I would love this function too. It’s similar to chime snooze. I wake up way earlier than wide and kids and the base station chirp needs a snooze. Every time I walk into the garage (our home gym) there is a chirp that wakes the kids up.

1 Like

My old alarm system had this functionality and I miss it on the Ring. I now have 5 doors which can chirp and, like others on the forum, would welcome an option to mute them all with one button.

1 Like

Hi, this is a quick suggetion where I think that we should be able to disable chirps notes for a certain contact sensor by clicking the button on the sensor. In my case, it’s because I have cats and today, I have guests that are sleeping over and my cats want to go out in the middle of the night but I would like to make as less noise as possible but to do that I have to go in the app and disable the chirp notes but it can be annoying so an easier way to do it would be to click the sensor button to disable it for like 15 to 30 seconds before reactivating the chirp notes

No, not in my village, it’s a really small village actually which is why I would like yo find a solution to disable chirp notes for a short period of time

Hi @edgar-bdnrck. I found a similar request to have a snooze function for the Ring Alarm, so I moved your post over to this one in order to combine the votes. Thank you for sharing your ideas with the Community! :slight_smile:

I would like to make a suggestion for the Ring app to be able to easily turn off all “chirp tones”, or even mute them for a specific period of time.
At night when my wife and kids go to bed, and also on the weekends when my son is taking a nap, I would like to be able to mute the door chimes. I am sometimes going in and out of the multiple doors. Currently, I have to go into each device and change each chirp tone to “none”. Then remember to turn them back on when I am done working. A simple solution would be to have a button which mutes all chirp tones, or to get real fancy and set a timer for how long they are muted.

Yep - some sort of time schedule for each chirping device, or at least have a time schedule to mute all chirps overnight would be good.

This should be an easy request as the sensors already have a button to bypass the alarm when pressed. Should not be difficult to silence the chirp sound. I believe the Nest alarm system had this feature with their sensors.