Snapshot not working

Snapshot no longer works any ideas how to resolve this

Hi there, @Ryanmc1872. If you are currently experiencing the concern of your Rich Notifications not working for your battery devices, it is because this service is currently offline. Check out our Status Page for up to date information on this concern. Our team is working to resolve the issue to restore the service as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

How long is this issue going to take to resolve with the rich notifications on a battery device? I’m not happy that I’m not getting this as I use it a lot, and I’m paying you guys for something that doesn’t work properly

Hi neighbors, you should be receiving your Rich Notifications again. Thank you for your patience while our team worked to resolve this. Please follow the instructions below to make sure everything is turned on correctly in your app for you to receive Rich Notifications and you should be good to go!

• Open the main menu in your Ring mobile app in the top left corner.
  • Select Devices and choose which Doorbell or Cam you would like to update this feature on.
  • In your device settings select Rich Notifications and toggle the feature On or Off.

Thank you again for your patience!