Smarthings ring doorbell 3 not showing up on samsung tv

Hi I have a ring doorbell 3 plus and samsung qled TV but the ring camera is not showing up in the corner it did 2 times but after that its not showing up not sure why I do have a mesh network with sky not sure if that makes a difference

Thanks

Hi there, @Uzy! As it worked a couple times, this is likely integrated properly but could be a matter of connection. As you mentioned having a mesh network, the best way to rule out any network interference is to simplify the network. If possible, temporarily simplify your network to just a main access point. Then, test the Ring and SmartThings integration to see if the results are better. Please also consider distance and interference between thee devices and your router.

We’re always striving to bring you the best customer experience. While API integrations like IFTTT and SmartThings have limited functionality with Ring, we do not officially support these integrations. If concerns persists, please reach out to SmartThings support for troubleshooting assistance.

To learn more about how Samsung SmartThings works with Ring devices, please check out their website. :slight_smile:

Hello everybody

I’m trying to link my ring door bell to my Samsung smart TV. Has anyone done it and how do you do it. I’ve tried adding the ring doorbell on the smart things app on my phone says ring does not recognise this. Can’t see nothing on the actual TV to. My Alexa is linked with the TV. What the hell… help please :pray:
Thankyou…

Did you vet working?

I’m having the same issue. If I go tot he camera through the SmartThings app on the TV, I can see a live feed. However, when the doorbell button is pressed, the TV shows the pop up but the video never loads. Has anyone found a solution?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.